1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
21 Jul RT @ScallymagTod: Great offer https://t.co/nU3832JWZg
21 Jul Congratulations to all our children who received a Governors' award for outstanding progress this morning.… https://t.co/Qy4cNrU0k5
21 Jul Here is our Arts Week display if you didn't get a chance to pop in @ArtisEdu @ArtsmillHB @teamMPA https://t.co/wefd41PxWk
20 Jul Remembering the Teletubbies @TeletubbiesHQ https://t.co/L0yerd0IGR
20 Jul Year 6 parents thoroughly enjoying the leavers assembly.An absolute treat. https://t.co/pDRQMW0Qha