1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
5 Dec Come along to our Christmas Fair on Friday 15th December 3.30pm-5.00pm. A very special guest will be appearing.....… https://t.co/StAUvud1yL
30 Nov Year 4 at Multi skills today. They all tried very hard. Well done. https://t.co/2avm3R81oM
24 Nov Come and visit Castle Hill for our open day on Friday 8th December. https://t.co/vhGu6F55eN
22 Nov Reception class had a visit from two dentists today as part of our ‘People who help us’ topic. Thanks Anita and Mat… https://t.co/d0gps6hfEl
16 Nov @Calderdale @MBiShayStadium Are schools involved in #OurStars2017 #calderdale @calderdale @MBiShayStadium?