1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
02:41 This is a very regal dining room! The Green Regency room no less. Thanks to our kitchen for making the sandwiches! https://t.co/PpRd0fLfUH
11:38 You won't need this fridge today it is cold enough outside! @towneleyhall https://t.co/Nn9A0LrRff
11:36 @towneleyhall Castle Hillers cleaning the rag rugs! https://t.co/DBU6DKcqXE
11:22 These poor Castle Hillers are ready for work at the mill.Snow doesn't stop them from getting to work.@towneleyhall https://t.co/EO8D2zHj0V
06:54 School is open today.Wrap up warm for the KS1 trip to Townley Hall.