PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE ARE UPDATING OUR WEBSITE
1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
09:57 Have a brilliant half term Castle Hillers.See you on Tuesday 1st November.
09:29 RT @jpembroke: How to tell if your primary school is coasting https://t.co/K0QHChd7MX
20 Oct Congratulations to all the 100% attendance children who are making Spider biscuits today.Names were drawn in assemb… https://t.co/LlDLwmGhgv
20 Oct Holy Moley Guacamole! KS1 are making Mexican Food from ingredients bought at Todmorden market.#fusionfood https://t.co/c3LEnDdwNp
19 Oct Primary education https://t.co/DlcaFcWzHP