1. Together we inspire creativity through a challenging and engaging curriculum.
2. We encourage independence by building self-motivation, active learning and perseverance.
3. We nurture happy children by creating a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
4. We enrich pupils’ values, tolerance and understanding of Britain as a multi-cultural society and foster good relationships.
5. We support children to follow their passions, building self-esteem and self-confidence.
6. We help learners to reach their potential by setting high expectations and raising aspirations.
Castle Hill Primary @Castlehill100
2 Dec Well done to our Enterprise group -ready to sell at our fayre. https://t.co/fx5V9SMymF
2 Dec Father Christmas has arrived and he has brought a huge sack of presents. His elves are very helpful too. https://t.co/hzcp6L7kJu
2 Dec It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!We have a very special visitor arriving this afternoon....... https://t.co/bBREFvOrd7
1 Dec RT @crossleyheath: Fabulous performances from our Best Female &Best Male actors today. Give it up for David Garside as Jafar & Madeline Han…
1 Dec Christmas decorations going up!! It is December after all!! https://t.co/qrFGe67sIH